Home > Men's Health > Pain in from back of testicle to lower abdomen after erection?

Pain in from back of testicle to lower abdomen after erection?

November 27th, 2008 Leave a comment Go to comments
psyche asked:

My husband has had a pain in back of his left testicle that extends to his lower abdominal area. He describes it as being a straight line. It is a sharp pain, not burning, not actully in the testicle, but behind it. This happens quickly and right after an erection. It has gotten better by urinating and/or sitting. It has only happened a few times in the last week, but I’m concerned. I know its not an STD and everything else is normal sexually. Does this sound like any problem you have heard of?

Caffeinated Content – Members-Only Content for WordPress

Be Sociable, Share!
  1. pepsilicous
    November 28th, 2008 at 10:20 | #1

    i think he should go to the doctor immediatly, i know that i would be imbarrising but it’s worth it, you need to find out what it is.

  2. ..CassyyBugg*[♥]
    November 30th, 2008 at 20:28 | #2

    my boyfriend said the same thing…
    he also pees afterward to help it..
    i think most males expireance this..
    but im not so sure?
    can anyone help us? lol.

  3. Mike J
    December 2nd, 2008 at 13:45 | #3

    Sounds like blue balls. Does this happen when he becomes erect without achieving orgasm? That’s part of the territory of being a man.

  4. Sean O
    December 5th, 2008 at 17:29 | #4

    I agree with Mike J. It sounds like a case of b-balls. I have felt the same thing many times all through growing up and even now. Although it is a little less frequent now. I went to a doctor about it and and he aslo said that it could be a form of epeditimis (sp). The only thing that caused the pain was stress and he reccomended taking a hot bath whenever it acted. In any case I think a visit to the Dr. is in order.

  5. Durian
    December 5th, 2008 at 17:52 | #5

    See a urologist about this. You want an expert for this, not YA.

  6. **Llola**
    December 6th, 2008 at 20:46 | #6

    Your husband needs to get this checked out by a doctor.

    I hope you get this resolved…

  1. No trackbacks yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.