Home > Injuries > How to cure a sore lower back pain?

How to cure a sore lower back pain?

April 21st, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments
scottd0707 asked:

Had pain on and off for a year.Am only 21 and a thought it would get better sooner.It was caused due to my little bro jumping on my back when playing football.I should really go to the doctor but a dont wanna as I aint been in 15 years.Any magical cures would
be welcome lol


Be Sociable, Share!
  1. kellie G
    April 23rd, 2009 at 12:18 | #1


    Sorry, no magical cures. You should go get an evaluation from a physical therapist and they will show you back strengthening exercises and make sure you are even able to do them with your injury/pain. Some PT’s do free first consultations. Good luck. Be healthy

  2. snoballpoodle
    April 26th, 2009 at 04:15 | #2


    use pain meds, and possibly use a heating pad or ice. what ever u do, do not put ice directly on the skin. put it in a towel or in a baggy. if u use a heating pad, don’t get it up too high. put it on low or medium low if u have a choice. a back massage might also help. hope u feel better soon!

  3. invicta8926
    April 27th, 2009 at 20:18 | #3


    I am 30 years of age and I suddenly had a really bad back pain about four years ago. I thought it was nothing, turns out I had a herniated disk (which led to me not walking for a year because I was not assertive to the problem before it got too bad). GO TO A DOCTOR!!! Trust me, its better to learn whats going on so that you can take preventative measures and preserve your health. I now have a herniated disk, pinched nerve, and sciatica. DONT BE LIKE ME AN END UP WITH SOMETHING YOU CANT AFFORD TO FIX (surgery was quoted at 40000k) Good luck with your condition, I hope it turns out you just don’t drink enough water or something simple.

  4. jivebaby04
    April 28th, 2009 at 12:21 | #4


    I suffer from Chronic Neuropathic Pain that is in my back. I think you should see a physiotherapist and get some help and soon. I let my back pain go way to long and it has caused me severe trouble. So, suck it up and go see a dr.

  5. answerlady
    April 28th, 2009 at 19:41 | #5


    Ice then heat. If not better in a few days, go to ER if you don’t have insurance or local doctor if you do.

  1. No trackbacks yet.
You must be logged in to post a comment.